Thursday, September 25, 2014

I'm Back! (...hopefully)

     I could have sworn that I had more than two posts on here. I have a feeling I started a second blog somewhere but I have no clue where it would be. I really wish I would've stuck with this blogging thing over the summer but too late now. There are a couple of reasons why I wanted to bring it back up. One, I just finished my first rough draft of my first story for my school's magazine this year. I was a little nervous to start writing journalistically (that's not a word) again because for the past two years I thought I was going to major in biology... Yeah, that's not happening. The research part of biology was cool and I still love the subject, but the thought of doing it for the rest of my life is scary. So I'm going back to my game plan when I was a freshmen which was to go into journalism. Honestly, I regret ever taking a break from magazine/writing. At least I'm back again. The second reason I decided to dig this blog back up again was because I've been reading my twin's blog and it's really inspired me to start blogging again. Okay, so she's not really my twin, but we are a lot alike.
     I might start blogging regularly, I might not. I'm probably going to treat this blog more like a diary (again, inspired by my twiiin). It's less formal and easier read, so why not. I still want to blog about the concerts I go to. That will be the major theme of my - whatever you want to call "this."
   
      Here's a list of my future concerts and (hopefully) future blog topics:

     September:
     Summer Ends Music Festival (THIS WEEKEND!!)

     October:
     -Blink 182 (Oct. 11)

     November (I really can't wait for this month) :
     -Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with Sirens (Nov. 8)
     -5 Seconds of Summer (Nov. 13)
     -The Ready Set (Nov. 19)
     -The 1975 (Nov. 20)

     I might even write about a couple of the recent concerts I went to. I was at Warped Tour over the summer. I also got to go to the Monumentour (Fall Out Boy, Paramore, New Politics) and Where We Are Tour (5sos, One Direction).
     Not sure how to end this. I hope I'll be on again soon. I have a feeling I will be. Until then, farewell.

Nikole 

Some of the songs I listened to while writing this:
Stuck on You (New Politics), On Your Side (A Rocket to the Moon), Photograph (Ed Sheeran), Beside You (5SOS), Always (Panic at the Disco), Trouble (nevershoutnever), If You're Wondering... (Weezer)

No comments:

Post a Comment